Federal Workers Comp

Federal Workers Compensation Injuries
federal injury center

Federal workers compensation covers hundreds of thousands of federal employees across the nation, protecting against injuries and illnesses caused by your line of work. Unfortunately, only 3% of federal workers comp claims get accepted each year, leaving 97% of injured federal workers without the benefits they need to recover or make ends meet. (And that figure doesn’t even include federal workers injured on the job who never filed a claim.)

Our purpose is to give injured federal workers access to good doctors who know how to help them and who know how to get their injury claims accepted. We ensure that all treatment is medically indicated, all rules and laws are followed, and all patients are treated with respect and dignity. Our federal workforce deserves the highest level of care and we are committed to delivering this to each and every patient we serve.

To learn more about how we can help you get your work OWCP claim accepted and prompt treatment for your injury, give us a call today at (805) 777-7003 to schedule a complimentary consultation.

Contact Us


Please do not submit any Protected Health Information (PHI).

chiropractic spine


Learn how we can help with your pain